Managing Your Portfolio
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Workplace Savings Advisory Program
Managing Your Wealth
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Social Security Maximization
- Education Funding
Managing Corporate Plans
- 401(k), 403(b), 457
- Pension & Profit Sharing
- Cash Management
All Star Clients
Approaching or In Retirement
You and your spouse have left the workforce or plan to soon. You’ve succeeded in accumulating a comfortable nest egg, but now the challenge is to not outlive your assets. How can you find a “comfort zone” in retirement that protects your wealth while allowing it to still generate enough to meet your needs over what may be a lengthy retirement? All Star Financial can help you find the answers for your unique circumstances
Owning a Business
The demands on the time of a business owner make it difficult to deal with the wide range of financial issues you face. You need to manage your wealth for today, keep your estate in order, determine the future of your business and plan a meaningful retirement. All Star Financial is experienced in partnering with successful business owners like you to bring your entire financial picture into focus.
Life in Transition
If you’ve gone through a major change in life (divorce, widowhood), your financial life may have become more complicated. Our team of experts is prepared to help you through these difficult times, with guidance about investing, taxes and other critical financial challenges that you will likely face in the years to come.
- If I Sell My Home- Do I Pay Taxes?With the increase of property values, many people are wondering about the capital gains implications of selling a home. Detailed below is in...
- Information Security: How We Are Protecting Our ClientsIf you paid any attention to the news in the last year, chances are you heard a headline or two about security breaches. Most notably, the T...
- The Long Road BackLast week the U.S. economy finally recovered all the jobs lost in the worst recession since the Depression. Last month 138.5 million Americ...
Should you collect Social Security as early as possible or are you better off waiting? If you are married, what strategies make sense for both spouses? If you are divorced, what options are available to you? It’s more complicated than you think. We can help you select the most effective claiming strategy that could help you generate $100,000 to $300,000 more over your lifetime.