Managing Corporate Plans
At All Star Financial, we’ve built a solid reputation not just for our work helping individuals meet their wealth objectives, but also in guiding organizations like yours in managing retirement plans for its employees. We consult on more than $800 million in plan assets and have helped our clients provide employees with a meaningful benefit that is a crucial tool for recruitment and retention of key contributors. We support you in providing competitive qualified and non-qualified plans, including 401(k) plans, pension and profit sharing plans, cash balance plans and deferred compensation plans.
We follow a focused, disciplined approach to plan management, designed to help your organization:
- Meet ERISA Section 404(c) requirements for in-house fiduciary responsibility (we serve as co-fiduciary on a corporate account)
- Formalize and implement an Investment Committee and Investment Policy Statement that will be applied to your plan
- Adhere to fiduciary best practices while updating the Committee on the ever-changing regulatory environment
- Provide regular and timely reviews of investment performance and the health of your plan
- Educate employees on how their plan works and how they can make the most of their workplace savings opportunity
- Deliver ongoing support for employees, with professionally managed accounts that take the guessing out of the investment process.
Here are some of the organizations we support today in managing workplace plans.
|Anderson Trucking Services||Apple Valley Medical Center||Archway|
|Ashley FurnitureMackay||BankVista||Bernatello’s Pizza|
|BMS Industries||Bolger, LLC||Bowman and Brooke|
|BPI Technology||Burlingame Industries||Caribou Coffee|
|Circut Check||Crown Bank||Dominium Management Services|
|Hoffman & Brobst||IFS North America||Matthy’s|
|Meagher & Geer||Mediware Information Systems||Mid Continent Management|
|Mitchell Envelope Co.||National Marrow Donor Program||Northern Tool & Equipment|
|Prairie Island/Treasure Island Casino||Preston Kelly||Re-Max Results|
|Running Supply, Inc.||South Hyland Pet Hospital||Southern Minnesota Sugar Beet Cooperative|
|Steel King||Weekes Forest Products||Wilson Learning|