All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity. We offer a compelling career path with a goal of continual development for our employees and firm.
We are seeking a full-time Associate Wealth Advisor that can interact with our clients and assist them in constructing and monitoring a plan to achieve their financial goals. Depending on experience, the Associate Wealth Advisor will help the Senior Advisors create financial plans, respond to client requests, and research issues and questions. They also have the opportunity to assist clients with retirement, tax, charitable, and estate planning considerations.
- Assist Senior Advisors with financial plans and investment analysis. Planning may include retirement, education, tax, charitable, estate, or insurance planning
- Participate in virtual and in-person client meetings and assist Senior Advisors with follow up
- Create deliverables for client meetings
- Follow up on financial plans to ensure that planning objectives, onboarding, and investment portfolios are on target
- Serve as lead advisor, coordinate meetings, and deliver the appropriate services for a specific set of clients
- Working toward, or currently hold CFP® (or similar certification)
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, problem solver and goal-oriented with a “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Demonstrates high degree of time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and on time
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Wealth Management, Banking, or Investment Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Money Guide Pro, Black Diamond, Salesforce, Fidelity/Schwab platforms preferred, but not required
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this Associate Wealth Advisor role, please email your resume to Brian Senske at firstname.lastname@example.org.