YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR EMPLOYEES. OUR ADVICE.
At All Star Financial, we have decades of experience guiding organizations in managing retirement plans for their employees. We consult on more than $800 million in plan assets and have helped our corporate and non-profit clients provide employees with a meaningful benefit that is a key retention recruitment tool for their business.
- We meet ERISA Section 404(c) requirements for in-house fiduciary responsibility (we serve as co-fiduciary on a corporate account)
- Formalize and implement an Investment Committee and Investment Policy Statement that will be applied to your plan
- Adhere to fiduciary best practices while updating the Committee on the ever-changing regulatory environment
- Provide on-going and timely reviews of investment performance and the health of your plan
- Educate employees on how their plan works and how they can make the most of their workplace savings opportunity through risk-based professionally managed accounts
- Deliver ongoing support for employees, with professionally managed accounts that take the guessing out of the investment process.
Defined Benefit Pension Plans can be a significant burden on the management and the balance sheet of plan sponsors. Our advisors work with HR executives, governance committees, and actuaries to formulate an investment approach that will focus on the broader goals and objectives of the Plan.
Investing excess business cash can help you achieve a higher return for your business. Utilizing a fully liquid portfolio, we can help you improve profitability while also ensuring a safeguard for cash flow.
THE ALL STAR FINANCIAL GUARANTEE