All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings and passionate about our clients. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of complexity, including Corporate Retirement Plans. As part of this service, we consult with employers to help them manage their retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b) and Profit-Sharing Plans.
The Retirement Plan Associate will work with our advisors to manage communication with clients, plan for quarterly meetings and prepare reports. As we continue to grow this service offering, the Associate will also gain valuable experience assisting the operations of our Individual/Family advisory business as well. This position offers full-time hours, paid holidays and PTO, competitive salary and benefits as well as a fun and encouraging workplace.
- Produce, review and send out quarterly review data for retirement clients
- Coordinate quarterly meeting preparation for retirement client reviews (in-person/telephone)
- Communicate with clients, advisors and vendors to proactively identify and manage expectations, needs and concerns
- Assist advisors in plan analysis and recommend fee changes as necessary
- Coordinate fund amendment process and timeline, work through fund availability issues and coordinate the delivery of any supporting documents
- Manage client relationships by working to resolve service issues to ensure client satisfaction/retention
- Provide backup to advisor and team members for plan sponsor, third-party administrator phone calls, emails, etc.
- Assist when necessary for retirement plan education presentations
- Assist with tasks and processes related to Individual/Family Wealth advisory clients as necessary
- Participate in company and departmental weekly meetings
- Proactively suggest changes in procedures, forms and checklists to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Properly review work of self and team members to minimize rework
- Additional projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience within the financial services industry, preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently, working towards a common goal or deadline
- Computer savvy, at a minimum, must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
About All Star Financial: All Star Financial was founded in 1987 by Robert J. Klefsaas, as one of the first fee-only advisors in Minnesota. For over 30 years the firm has provided its clients with investment advisory services, retirement plan consulting and comprehensive wealth planning.
All Star Financial Core Values:
We Do the Right Thing
We Put Clients First
We are a Team
We go the Extra Mile
If you are interested in applying, please email a resume to Brian Senske at email@example.com