Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only…
All Star Financial is looking to expand our team! We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients; with our core values at the forefront of everything we do. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity and tax obligation.
We are seeking a full-time Client Service Associate who will provide administrative and operational support to our team of advisors and occasionally interact with clients. This person will be our on-site subject matter expert for our account management tools and must be able to interact with our team, clients, and prospective clients with a high degree of professionalism. We offer a competitive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, profit sharing, volunteer opportunities and a family-like office experience.
- Gain subject matter expertise on account management platforms (Fidelity and Schwab)
- Prepare electronic and hard copy forms and process requests for client tasks daily
- Prepare necessary reports prior to client meetings
- Process fund request transfers
- Assist advisors in the client onboarding process including building new accounts and system setup
- Ensure appropriate forms and documentation is prepared, submitted, and filed
- Utilize the firm’s CRM system to document and complete tasks (Salesforce)
- Answer client questions and provide a timely response to any issues
- Research and efficiently resolve complex problems related to client accounts
- Adhere to all compliance policies and procedures
- Provide input for process improvements and efficiencies
- Perform other duties as requested which contribute to the overall success of the firm
We’re Looking For People Who Bring:
- Commitment to building strong, inclusive internal and external relationships
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere while independently completing daily work
- A high level of confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of different people and roles
- Problem-solving skills and act as a self-starter
- A “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and on time
- Familiarity with Salesforce, DocuSign, Adobe, and Microsoft programs preferred
- Financial knowledge, or experience working within the financial industry is a plus
To learn more about our firm, visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. To apply for the Client Service Associate role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Star Financial is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and constantly strives to create an equitable and inclusive work environment. We respect individual strengths, views, and experiences; and we believe our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.