Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our tax team! We are a fee-only…
All Star Financial is looking to expand our team! We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients; with our core values at the forefront of everything we do. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity and tax obligation.
We are seeking a full-time Client Service Associate who will primarily provide administrative and operational support to our team of advisors, but will also occasionally interact with clients. This person must be able to clearly communicate with our team, clients and prospective clients while maintaining a high degree of professionalism. We offer a competitive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, profit sharing, volunteer opportunities and a family-like office experience.
- Gain subject matter expertise on custodial platforms (Fidelity and Schwab) and build working relationship with custodian support team members
- Prepare electronic and hard copy forms and process requests for client tasks daily
- Prepare necessary reports prior to client meetings
- Process fund request transfers
- Assist advisors in the client onboarding process including building new accounts and system setup
- Ensure appropriate forms and documentation is prepared, submitted, and filed
- Utilize the firm’s CRM system to document and complete tasks (Salesforce)
- Answer client questions and provide a timely response to any issues
- Research and efficiently resolve complex problems related to client accounts
- Adhere to all compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Provide input for process improvements and efficiencies
- Perform other duties as requested by manager which contribute to the overall success of the firm
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, while also working independently to complete daily work
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- Self-Starter, problem solver and goal-oriented with a “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Demonstrates high degree of time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and on time
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, Adobe and Microsoft programs preferred
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this Associate Wealth Advisor role, please email your resume to Brian Senske at firstname.lastname@example.org.