All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity, including Corporate Retirement Plans. As part of this service, we work with employers and participants to help manage their retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b), and profit-sharing plans.
This Retirement Plan Specialist will assist the Senior Advisor in maintaining relationships with current retirement plan clients to ensure client satisfaction and retention, as well as working to obtain new retirement plan clients. We are looking for someone who wants to grow in this position and is interested in gaining their AIF or QPFC certification if they don’t already have it.
- Produce, review, and distribute quarterly review data for retirement clients
- Coordinate quarterly meeting preparation for in-person and virtual client review meetings
- Attend and lead (when necessary) client investment committee meetings
- Communicate with clients, advisors, and vendors to proactively identify and manage expectations, needs, and concerns
- Assist advisors in plan analysis and recommend fee changes as necessary
- Coordinate fund amendment process and timeline
- Work through fund availability issues and coordinate the delivery of any supporting documents
- Manage retirement client relationships by working to resolve service issues to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide backup to advisor, and team members for plan sponsor, TPA telephone calls, emails, and other requests
- Assist where necessary for retirement plan education presentations
- Proactively suggest changes in procedures, forms, and checklists to reduce account errors
- Foster a positive work environment and support coworkers in achievement of departmental goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Experience with ERISA rules is preferred
If you are interested in applying please review our website, https://allstarfinancial.com/,and email a resume to Matt Berhow at Mattb@allstarfinancial.com. Please include the words “Retirement Plan Specialist” in the subject line.