Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our tax team! We are a fee-only…
Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity. We offer a compelling career path with a goal of continual development.
We are seeking a Tax Advisor/Manager to join our team. This Tax Advisor/Manager will serve as the primary tax advisor for a certain number of our individual and small-business tax clients as well as serve our wealth advisory clients with tax planning and strategy. They will also review and oversee the preparation and filing of tax returns.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide best-in-class tax planning, consulting, and advice
- Serve as the primary contact regarding tax planning and preparation for client relationships, as assigned
- Identify and mitigate tax risks for clients
- Keep management and team up to date regarding pending or new tax legislation
- Participate in and lead portions of client review meetings
- Deliver tax advice to assist clients in achieving their financial goals
- Review tax returns prior to filing and oversee preparation process for clients during tax season
- Develop centers of influence to assist in the growth of All Star’s client base
- Recruit and prospect potential clients with the objective to meet individual and firm growth goals
- Assist other advisors, as needed.
- CPA or similar certification
- 5 to 7 years’ experience preparing and/or reviewing individual and small business tax returns
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, problem solver and goal-oriented with a “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Demonstrates high degree of time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- BA/BS Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Specific experience with Lacerte tax preparation software, or similar program is preferred but not required
About All Star Financial: All Star Financial was founded in 1987 by Robert J. Klefsaas, as one of the first fee-only advisors in Minnesota. For the past 30 years, the firm has provided its clients with investment advisory services, retirement plan consulting, and comprehensive wealth planning.
All Star Financial Core Values:
We Do the Right Thing
We Put Clients First
We are a Team
We go the Extra Mile
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this Tax Advisor role, please email your resume to Brian Senske at email@example.com