Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our team! We are a fee-only…
All Star Financial is looking to expand our team! We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients; with our core values at the forefront of everything we do. We serve a wide variety of clients with different levels of financial complexity and tax obligation.
We are seeking a full-time teammate who will advise our wealth management clients on year-round tax planning and strategy. This person will also review and oversee the preparation of client tax filings during the tax season. We offer a competitive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, profit sharing, volunteer opportunities, and a family-like office experience.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide best-in-class tax planning and advice
- Serve as the primary contact regarding tax planning and preparation for client relationships
- Identify and mitigate tax risks for clients
- Keep up to date regarding changing and/or new tax legislation
- Deliver tax advice in client meetings to assist them in achieving their financial goals
- Review tax returns prior to filing and oversee the preparation process
- Develop centers of influence to assist in the growth of All Star Financial’s client base
- Recruit and prospect potential clients with the objective of meeting individual and firm growth goals
- Assist other advisors and team, as needed
We’re Looking for People Who Bring:
- Commitment to building strong, inclusive internal and external relationships
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere while independently completing daily work
- A high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and act as a self-starter
- A “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience preparing and/or reviewing individual and small business tax filings is required
- CPA or similar certification is preferred
- Familiarity with Lacerte, Salesforce, Adobe, and Microsoft programs is preferred
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this seasonal Tax Preparer role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Star Financial is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer and constantly strives to create an equitable and inclusive work environment. We respect individual strengths, views, and experiences, and we believe our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.