Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our team. We are a fee-only wealth…
Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our tax team! We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients; with our core values at the forefront of everything we do! We serve a wide variety of clients and focus on clients that need help managing the complexity of their financial lives.
The Tax Assistant is a valuable member of our tax advisory practice. They will assist the Tax Advisors and Preparers with all administrative responsibilities of our services.
- Open tax organizers returned by the clients and log them into the system
- Organize and scan client tax documents according to internal processes
- Assist with the printing, mailing, and finalizing of tax returns
- Assist with any necessary administrative tasks for the tax team and other All Star Financial teams as needed
- Adhere to the firm’s written tax practice standards
- Ensure client confidentiality by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Perform other tasks as needed
- High school diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking, well-developed problem solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
About All Star Financial: All Star Financial was founded in 1987 by Robert J. Klefsaas, as one of the first fee-only advisors in Minnesota. For the past 30 years, the firm has provided its clients with investment advisory services, retirement plan consulting, and comprehensive wealth planning.
All Star Financial Core Values:
We Do the Right Thing
We Put Clients First
We are a Team
We go the Extra Mile
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this Tax Assistant role, please email your resume to Brian Senske at firstname.lastname@example.org