Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our tax team! We are a fee-only…
Job Description: All Star Financial is looking to expand our team! We are a fee-only wealth management firm that is full service in our approach, comprehensive in our offerings, and passionate about our clients; with our core values at the forefront of everything we do! We serve a wide variety of clients and focus on clients that need help managing the complexity of their financial lives.
The seasonal tax preparer will have a significant impact on our tax team’s success. This is a temporary contract position during our busy tax season (January – April). You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, but some weeks may require up to 50 hours. You will be asked to prepare a wide variety of tax assignments and, based on experience, may be asked to provide other basic services as well for our clients.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals
- Enter client provided information into Lacerte, the firm’s tax software
- Creates workpapers that assist reviewer with tracing numbers on the completed returns
- Perform analysis of current year information compared to prior years to identity any missing information or areas that need to be confirmed with the client
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Works with the Tax Manager to get the returns completed during review process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, a master’s degree in accounting or master’s degree in taxation, preferred
- Experience preparing tax returns
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
About All Star Financial: All Star Financial was founded in 1987 by Robert J. Klefsaas, as one of the first fee-only advisors in Minnesota. For the past 30 years, the firm has provided its clients with investment advisory services, retirement plan consulting, and comprehensive wealth planning.
All Star Financial Core Values:
We Do the Right Thing
We Put Clients First
We are a Team
We go the Extra Mile
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.allstarfinancial.com. If you are interested in applying for this seasonal Tax Preparer role, please email your resume to Brian Senske at email@example.com